Resolved

Update by user Apr 26

I received an email promptly the next morning from SkillShare customer service informing me that the fee will be refunded to me. They were polite in the email and the refund went through the same day. All is well and I feel a bit bad for writing my review out of frustration.

Original review posted by user Apr 24

Skillshare is a money scam and a huge disappointment. I signed up with all intention to get on every now and then during the free trial, and then possibly keep it for a few months since THEY ADVERTISED AT SIGN UP $8.25 / mo.

Only to have them charge me 99 freaking dollars two months later with NO prior warning.....!!!!! I am incredibly upset, clearly, and disappointed at something with such potential to be useful. And refuse to use this website due to very shady business practices.

I have emailed them for a refund, and attached a screenshot of their advertisment that I saw when I signed up which clearly states " Premium $8.25/mo free trial" meaning $8.25/mo after the free trial is over (the $8.25 was NOT for signing up, I was charged 0.99 at sign up). I would not recommend Skillshare to anyone.

Review about: Skillshare Trial Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Company policies and greed for membership money, Lies and literal money theft, Billing practices and customer service.

Comments

You failed to tell us the nature of the service you expected. You cannot assume that each reader is familiar with the vendor. Complaint : DENIED