2.6
Equipment Quality

I have been an online instructor for a while on several platforms such as SKILLSHARE.I was a bit surprised when they sent me this email about activiy on my account.

These folks are totally unreachable by phone and dont respond to email. What was surprising is that I loaded 6 classes that week and I think that had their "bots" think I was doing something else .. I dont believe for one second a human reviewed my activity.. I lost a few hundred in revenue so no big deal per say.

Clearly, they need to state clearly how much uploads are acceptable, size of the files, etc. The content was totally mine. Hello – This is Skillshare's Trust & Safety Team.

Unfortunately, because we have found evidence of the behaviors listed below associated to your account, we have canceled your teacher payment and closed your account.- Misrepresentation of enrollments, reviews referrals - Attempts to artificially inflate class ranking - The characteristics of the teacher account overlap with the characteristics of student accounts enrolled in their class - The teacher's account is associated to networks of users exhibiting suspicious activity For further information, please refer to our Terms of Service: https://www.skillshare.com/ss/terms Skillshare

Review about: Skillshare Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments